awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
fuzz tamers [m]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2022 22:33:42 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

The events of the region had left the populace of Hoenn panicked, stressed out. That much was obvious some days when you walked through the cities or towns on cloudy days. But he'd forgotten about the pokemon. Specifically Absol who were more attuned to impending natural disasters and then like.

The Ranger Corps had been asking for volunteers to help with the dark types and Paxton had obliged, finding it a simple enough task to spend some time with a pokemon who very much needed the company. That's what he thought anyway when he looked down at Belinda the Absol, completely listless. She hadn't eaten in a couple of days. "Heyy girl..." he murmured getting in her line of sight and holding out his hand to her for a sniff.

| mission prompt: absol absolved

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
pull me baby, i'm your trigger
awards
322 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
fuzz tamers [m]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 5:56:44 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i don't know why you bother volunteering for the ranger corps."

[break][break] she huffed. even though her captain was no longer her captain, old habits died hard. plus, when there was a request for an officer to tag along with a ranger on this particular mission, and she saw the name paxton concordas, she couldn't deny the request.

[break][break] ashen fingertips lifted a cigarette to her lips.

[break][break] she watched from a distance.

[break][break] "careful - she'll bite."

[break][break] callie had trained enough dogs, after all. she ought to know what a feral stray looked like.

[break][break] speaking of, the absol turned towards and snapped with dagger-sharp teeth.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lycanroc"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".callie3"]--accent:#708cd4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 blockquote b, .callie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .callie3 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .callie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .callie3 .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .callie3 .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
fuzz tamers [m]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 23:12:25 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

"I like bein' outside more than th' city" He returned simply to his friend, glancing over at her. "Change of pace. Good break between paperwork and meetings." he added with a huff. He'd never liked meetings, and he tried to run through them as quickly as possible.

"You volunteered too, right?" he added, smiling at his old friend before turning back as the Absol began to growl at him. He retracted his hand, and moved back a couple of steps when she lunged for him. He doesn't run off though, standing his ground and watching her settle back into exhausted listlessness.

"If she keeps starving herself, she'll wither away." he said looking over at Callie.

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
322 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
fuzz tamers [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 4:48:28 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"yeah. i did."

[break][break] 'but only to spend time with you,' she thinks.

[break][break] in truth, callie didn't really like exercising much. she didn't get a thrill from it the way others did. it was more of a means to an end. she liked the feeling of her fist knocking into someone's face, knowing that she was stronger than them.

[break][break] "good thing i have some treats in my bag."

[break][break] she kneels down into the ground, scattering poketreats down onto the floor. "ah, ah," she warns her own lycanroc, who tries to go for them. instead, she steps back, watching warily to see what the absol would do.

[break]

[newclass=".callie3"]--accent:#708cd4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 blockquote b, .callie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .callie3 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .callie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".callie3 .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .callie3 .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .callie3 .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
fuzz tamers [m]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 2:11:08 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

"How d'ya like it?" he asked. He preferred the work, just now he didn't have the time for it. But he hoped she enjoyed it. At least they could work on something together should the chance crop up, now that he wasn't working in the police station anymore.

"I only got a couple of sausage links." It's what he had in his pantry. He'd cut them up in half to have them last a little longer but... not exactly a kosher poketreat.

He follows her lead, moving back with his friend and glancing over at the Lycanroc before back at the Absol. The angry, or well, exhausted omen pokemon stares at the trio bothering her. Though the offer of a snack, and them backing up seemed to help. A smidge.

Paxton keeps quiet as he watched the Absol scoot a little closer and begin sniffing the treats.

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
322 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
fuzz tamers [m]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 15:40:22 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"it's fine."

[break][break] which, in callie-speak, meant that it was not fine but that she would suck it up an do it because had asked her to.

[break][break] ranger work was important to the region, but not one that she particularly cared for. she would've rather been knocking heads with rockets than dealing with someone's lost pachirisu.

[break][break] though, she has to admit, the absol is pretty cute. she watches as it circles the offered treats, sniffing them and even eating one of paxton's sausage links. before spitting it out in absolute digust.

[break][break] callie can't help the way she barks a laugh. one that has the absol scooting back some.

[break][break] "looks like she hates it cap," she says to him, a bit smug.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
fuzz tamers [m]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 4:39:42 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

"What the-?!" Paxton blurted out as the eAbsol tests his sausage bits before spitting it back out. "Its meat! Every dog likes meat??" he asked, turning to Callie in utteer confusion. How were they goign to appease her now? "All I have aside form that is the usual dry food, poke treats." he complained.

He sighed through his nose was the Absol eyes them and bats away the rest of the sausage bits. "Well, glad you're getting used to it." he said, referring back to her position in the precinct. "If you get bored, they're always asking for shifts to partner up with Rangers." though he'd heard talks of improving their recruitment process for Rangers to bolster their hiring numbers.

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
322 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
fuzz tamers [m]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 8:19:00 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"nah, i got this. just watch."

[break][break] she winked at him. reaching into her satchel, she pulled out a bottle of high value dog treats for skoll that she reserved for occasions when he was particularly difficult. they were special poffins that she had perfected the recipe for. picking up a colorful red one she plucks it from the jar before rolling it towards the absol.

[break][break] curiously, it sniffs the treat.

[break][break] her lips twisted into a scowl at the mention of the rangers. "i don't know why you even bother helping out as much as you do. i'd rather die i think then caught dead working with those shitheads in their amnesty program."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
fuzz tamers [m]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 1:17:46 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

He steps back, letting his partner work. The Absol seemed interested. Pawing and nibbling on the treat at her own pace before perking up a little bit and tearing off small pieces to munch on. For once, not staring him or Callie down. Huh. "What'd you give her?" he asked before turning to her and snorting.

"Gets me out of the fuckin' office. Don't like your cubicle? Do a ranger shift. Out in the great outdoors, away from the cities." he said with a shrug. The mention of the amnesty program makes him scowl. "Yeah, needed to pay their informants something of worth I guess." he said. "Rocket always shows their true colors, regardless. Just be ready to pop one if its around you." he said, shrugging again. "Not that I've been stuck with a defector. I'll take the write up before I work with one."

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
322 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
fuzz tamers [m]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 9:21:33 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","callie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

she smirks. "special recipe. you jealous?" it was one that she'd perfected, ever since skoll had been a pup.

[break][break] "you act like the bullpen is a hellish place."

[break][break] in some ways, callie preferred it. it reminded her of the chaos of kanto.

[break][break] but she could see why someone like might hate it.

[break][break] the mention of the amnesty program and it's inhabitants brings a matching scowl to his face, once that she can't help but feel a sigh of relief. even though things are much different on hoenn, some things will always be the same.

[break][break] "don't need to tell me twice. i'll shoot their heads off before they can even blink."

[break][break] she billows out a sigh.

[break][break] "maybe one day they'll see things our way. or they'll die trying." she huffs. "time to wrap up? i think we got all we need." a hand reaches over to the wild absol, who is much more affectionate now that it's been fed. "c'mon girl, let's get you home."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
fuzz tamers [m]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 20:41:45 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven